Graduate Degree Program in Ecology
Department of Statistics
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO
email // github // twitter // ORCID
I am a PhD candidate in ecology working in Colleen Webb’s lab at Colorado State University. I am interested in coupling mechanistic and statistical models to make inference about the structure of the network processes driving community and/or disease dynamics.
- Leach, C. B., Webb, C. T., & Cross, P. C. (2016). When environmentally persistent pathogens transform good habitat into ecological traps. R. Soc. Open Sci., 3(3), 160051. article. http://doi.org/10.1098/rsos.160051
- Pepin, K. M., Leach, C. B., Marques-Toledo, C., Laass, K. H., Paixao, K. S., Luis, A. D., … Webb, C. T. (2015). Utility of mosquito surveillance data for spatial prioritization of vector control against dengue viruses in three Brazilian cities. Parasites and Vectors, 8(1), 98. article. http://doi.org/10.1186/s13071-015-0659-y
- Colorado State University
- PhD Candidate, Graduate Degree Program in Ecology, expected 2017.
- M.S., Department of Statistics, expected 2017.
- Harvey Mudd College
- B.S. Mathematical Biology, 2010.